I quickly jumped out of the window of 621 Lee Hall and began my flight to New York. As I flew over the shirtless volleyball players I couldn’t help but to think what it would be like if I were a normal teenager. I might actually be able to get my homework done instead of flying all around the world ridding the world of all evil. No, I need to get those superfluous thoughts out of my head. God gave me the gift of being an awesome engineer and i need to take advantage of that.
I could now see the magnificent towering skyscrapers as I finally reached my destination. I then used my amazing super hearing and eyesight abilities to spot out the aged damsel in distress. I ascended on to the concrete sidewalks and began to sprint toward the alley-way. It felt good to be back in the city, it’s been years since I’ve walked among these streets.
I reached the alley way and I could see two men wearing panty hoes on their heads. I could not help but chuckle at how ridiculous they looked. I had always wondered why villains had made panty hoes a trend among themselves. The old lady saw me coming towards them and she said "run! go get the police!" I rapidly responded "Don't worry m’am I'm an Engineer. The two guys laughed as the saw me take out the two .5 lead pencils that I carried in my pocket. "Don't underestimate an Engineer" I said out loud with a strong voice. With one quick swift motion I swung the pens at them.
Blood was gushed out all over the floor as the pencils were pierced into each of their right eyes. They became extremely frightened and ran away. The lady quickly approached me and said "Thank you, thank you! I don't know how i could ever repay you." "Don't worry mam, saving life’s is what I do, after all I am an Engineer" I replied to her as she dug in her purse.
"Here" she said, "have this Nutrigrain Bar. I was saving it for later but you can have it, deserve it." I couldn’t resist but accept the offer for i had never tried a Nutrigrain bar before and i was in need of a new food for English class which started in 20 minutes. I thanked her and then flew back to my dorm.
I quickly gathered my stuff and went to English class. It was a strawberry nutrigrain bar it looked very appealing rapped in a bright red wrapping paper with pictures of strawberries on it. As I began to eat it after being instructed to do so the strawberry sweetness began to spread all throughout my mouth. It tasted good at first but after a while I realized it was too sweet. My mouth quickly dried up and I was so thirsty I could drink the Pacific Ocean. That was the last time I would ever accept candy from a stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment