Lately I’ve been seeing the new “Red Bull Cola” popping up in many stores. I’m usually not the adventurous type to try something new, so I never gave to product much thought
I'm not going to lie...I hated the taste of the original red bull when i first tried it. I even remember describing it as "piss in a can" to one of my friends.
I am currently a huge fan of Red Bull. I'm not sure how, but I absolutely love the taste. I decided to try Red Bull Cola, because i enjoy the regular type of Red Bull. Similar to my first experience with Red Bull, I absolutely hated Red Bull Cola upon my first time trying it. It had a similar taste to Red Bull, with a faint taste of stale "cola." The ingredients read "Natural Flavors from Plant Extracts (Licorice, Vanilla, Mustard Seed, Lime, Kola Nut, Pine, Clove, etc.) This broad selection for flavors gives Red Bull a somewhat bitter taste that is not easy to describe it. I think the creators of this drink were too busy working on the flavoring that they forgot that it was supposed to taste like Cola. Next time I am in need of an energy drink, I can confidently tell you that I will not be buying a Red Bull Cola. Whats next…Red Bull Coffee?
No comments:
Post a Comment