Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Bacon Ranch Pringles
As I walked through Detrick General Store looking for snack foods to restock my dorm, I spotted the row of Pringles. I had not had Pringles since when I played travel softball several years ago. As I looked for my favorite Pizza flavored Pringles I came across the "Now Crispier" Bacon Ranch Pringles. I was excited to see that Pringles had combined two of my favorite things, bacon and ranch. I thought this was the best thing ever so I had to buy it. I could not wait to try them. When I opened the brown cylinder container, I was greated by the familiar scent of Pringles. I grabbed one and took a bite. At first, I was dissappointed. It tasted like regular old Pringles. I thought I had been ripped off. But all of the sudden there was the taste of bacon, just like from a Saturday morning breakfast of bacon, eggs, and sausage. Then came the ranch. It tasted just like ranch dressing straight from a salad. It was so delicious that I was grabbing more before I had even finished eating the first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment