One late evening I was starving and knew that a simple cup of noodles couldn’t satisfy this hunger. I went to the DXpress store to buy pizza. That’s when I saw the sushi. I never ate sushi because I don’t really like fish but everyone else that I knew loved sushi, so I figured I would give it a try. I’m starving anything should taste good right?
It was colorful with pink salmon, white rice and cream cheese, and green seaweed wrap, it looked appealing. I was told that it was great with soy sauce so I took a roll and dipped in soy sauce. Nervously I took a bite and to no surprise it was disgusting. The slimy salmon squished around in my mouth and the cream cheese was a little dry. The only thing that tasted right was the rice. Maybe I just had bad sushi, I don’t know, I just don’t see how so many people love this.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment