Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

When I contemplated what “new food” to try, I debated whether to try something extreme, or stick to something safe. When I arrived at 7-11, I walked down the food aisle, and the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters caught my eye. I typically eat healthy, and I enjoy all of Nature Valley’s other products so I thought this product would not disappoint. The particular flavor was Almond with a touch of Honey. The other choice was Nut Lovers, but the Almond seemed more appealing. Why would I put myself through trying a potentially disgusting experience when I could find a potentially satisfying product? Sure, call me a wimp but I do not like being grossed out. So after I purchased these Nut Clusters, I was excited to try them! Upon trying the new food, the food did not disappoint. They were little clusters of nuts with a honey taste. Saying they loud to chew is an understatement; the crunch couldn’t have been unheard. This is not a food you would want to eat while sneaking out of the house, for example; the crunch would probably wake your parents, and get your ass caught! I would recommend this food to eat in a loud setting. It’s great for a rock concert or football game, but not recommended for a movie or play (your neighbor would not be too happy with you…being that it would sound like you are chewing in their ear). These nut clusters probably are not the best choice for a teething baby or someone without teeth. Over all, recommend these clusters of nuts to your friend, but don’t be around them while they’re eating them. If you are, invest in some ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment