Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet kids' worst nightmare

In one hot day, my friend wanted to get a Carvel chocolate shake so I went to Hokie Grill with him. Thinking that I haven’t eaten anything at all that day, I decided to get a caramel pecanbon from Cinnabon. When I first saw my friend eating it the other day, I didn’t think that I would get that sticky, gooey looking dough with caramel all over it that just screams sweetness. I was never a big fan of super sweet food. It’s just that day, I was craving something sweet. So why not try it. And I did. My first bite was actually pretty pleasant. It was a little bit too warm for that day, but it’s bearable. The softness from the dough and the crunchiness form the pecans were actually perfect, for the first couple of bites. As I keep taking bites, the sweetness finally hit me. And I wasn’t even halfway yet! Sure, the pecans helped a little bit, but I just couldn’t take it anymore. I feel like if I were a kid, I would absolutely love this. I mean what kind of kids doesn’t love food that would ruin their teeth? But then again, once they have to go to the dentist, it would be their worst nightmare. This caramel pecanbon has a really big potential to be one of those food.

No comments:

Post a Comment