Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey everyone,
I'm Jen and I am from Marriottsville, Maryland which is a small rural town about thirty minutes outside of Baltimore. Although Tech was my second choice, I am glad I made the decision to come here. I am the youngest of four in my family with three older brothers. Growing up as the youngest and only girl came with no special treatment from my brothers which resulted in my being a tomboy, much to my mom's dismay.I love all sports but swimming, football, and basketball are my favorites. During the summer I was a lifeguard, coached swim team, and taught swim lessons, so I was busy for most of my vacation. I am living in Pritchard this year and rooming with a friend from high school. She thinks I am crazy for wanting to major in history, but it is one of my better subjects as math and science both go way over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment